Traditional Cross Stitch Kit
Everything you need to complete this delightful cross stitch design set is in this kit. A great set to introduce your kids to the exciting world of art and craft. Craft a dog, cat, flower, heart, whale and butterfly. The 6 aida boards are plastic and so easy to hold and find the holes with the needle. The 2 included needles are also plastic, although adult supervision is recommended. Although the aida boards are not pre-printed, there are easy to follow numbered grid guides on the back of the box to show what colours go where. It also shows how to complete the stitch itself. 36 coloured yarns are also included and will allow all 6 designs to be completed at the same time. Kids will take a great sense of achievement on completion and they are lovely to stick to folded card and pop in an envelope for an extra special birthday greeting!
- A terrific set of 6 cross stitch designs to introduce your little one to the world of crafting
- Plastic aida cross stitch boards with 2 plastic needles and 36 coloured yarns
- Instructions are included
- Recommended for children from 6 years of age
- Each cross stitch measures approximately 10cm x 10cm when complete